Take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. (Eph 6:16)
1910 – Catholics of the locality build a thatched shed for prayer meetings.
1911 – Started a pallikkoodam in a thatched building to teach the young ones the Malayalam alphabets
1912 – the believers of the locality submitted a request to the bishop of changanachery to sanction a new parish.
1912 Dec 23 – the parish committee passed a resolution requesting the bishop to sanction a new parish of full identity.
1912 Dec 30 – the first trustees were elected.
1913 – the first baptismal ceremony. Parish consecrated in the proposed new parish.
1913 Sep 5 – Sanction obtained for the consecration of the church.
1913 Oct 2 – All the signatories belonging to the other parishes is the vicinity are accorded sanction by the bishop to join the newly constituted church.
1913 Dec – the parish celebrated the feast of St. Mary
1920 – sanction obtained to star an LP Schol.
1921 – LP School slanted
1924 – the school started clas IV
1925 Jan 1 – A cemetery built
1925 June 26 – the general committee decided to build a new building for for the church.
1926 Dec 5 – the new church was constructed.
1937 Sep 13 – ‘Kurisupally ‘ at Poovatholy was consecrated.
1977 – the existing church was renovated
1981 – Started a nursery school.
1982 – Nirmala matha Adoration convent chapel was consecrated
2012 – December 22 – New Church Consecrated